Saturday, September 15, 2012

August and a Lil Bit of September

I started school again. But don't bring it up. Instead, let's talk about some of the fun things Andrew and I did in August and September!

We had 3 more birthday parties!
Rosalee!

Caulder!

And Will! (With Grandma Halvorsen!)


And Ya Ya took us to Lagoon! Why? Because she rules!

Rattlesnake Rapids, oh what have you done?

Then there were some good times spent at Salem Pond.
Tukk was laughing like a maniac the whole time we were feeding the ducks. Seriously, he would get so excited that he would have to throw in a chunk of bread the size of a tennis ball. Caulder (and I) thought it was pretty funny to hit the ducks with the bread. Andrew tried to get the ducks to eat the bread off of his own butt.

The boys could not get enough of the little canal that streamed into the pond. As Tukk's position on the bank was progressively getting more precarious, Misty asked, "How long do you think until Tukk falls in? I'm giving it 2 minutes." 2 seconds later, SPLASH! Nice try, Misty. Luckily it was just one foot that fell in (hence the one bare foot in the picture). 

Before hitting our final destination at the snow shack we made a stop at the bridge. Caulder gathered the rocks and "sold" them (for free!) to us at his Rock Shop (aka that little pile of rocks on top of the bridge railing).

I tried to hit more ducks with the rocks. (Believe me, they were asking for it. You should have heard what they said about my mother.)

Andrew tried to hit kayakers with his spit.

Tukk dropped the rocks off the bridge into the water and said things to me like, "That rock was Anakin. Do you love Anakin?" I answered, "Yes. I love Anakin." He replied, "Well he's dead. Sorry."

Well, we're really sad that summer is over, but we're (kind of) excited to see what Fall brings!

1 comment:

  1. Tukk's just got Andrew's back. You love Anakin? I don't think so... BAM! He's dead.

    ReplyDelete