Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tales of the Unemployed

In case you haven't heard, I quit my job of four years to pursue something with a better commute, better pay, and a better chance for advancement.
 

I realize that some of you may be curious as to where I now work, but unfortunately, I'm super paranoid and don't want any online weirdos hunting me down at my new job.

I will say, however, that I really miss these ladies:
Whoa. Sorry Shinah. This picture won't go any smaller!
I put two pictures of Mitzy so she wouldn't be jealous that Shinah's picture is so huge.
They made my job a lot more fun that it was meant to be!

Anyways, after I quit, I had 2 weeks before I started my new job. So here's what the miracle of unemployment looks like.
  
Zoo with the Hayes Family
And ALL of the Tuttles including Unborn Baby Harper.
(Get it? I'm insinuating that Scott is the gorilla. Funny, right?)
And Grammy Su

Rosie chose this as her prize! Cracks me up every time I look at it!

Caught some pictures of the deer in my yard for the Aussies.

Had breakfast up the canyon followed by a hike up the Narrows with the Botts.
That's Muggzy. She's a dog, not a mountain goat.
I'm still a little baffled as to how she got up there.

I taught Andrew the importance of obedience.

We also got the chance to go fishing at Otter Creek with Grandpa Vernile, Grandpa Kyle, and Grandma Sarah! I have to say, we killed it! You wouldn't believe how many fish we caught!
We had a blast!




And most importantly, this beautiful baby girl was born!!!
Can you believe with all that dark hair that her brother is strawberry blonde?!
 
 
Needless to say, unemployment has been kind to this girl, but this new job is going to be really good for the Rosenbaums so at the same time, I'm quite excited!
 

1 comment: