Don't worry. We did some other stuff in August besides our trip to Disneyland.
We went to Fish Lake for the Johnson Family Reunion!
(All photos taken from the blogs of Jess and/or Misty).
Do not stress about this picture. Especially don't stress about the fact that she needs glasses to accurately see her target...(the squinting is just to look cool...not because she's not sure if she's aiming at a child)
There were lots of Ranger rides (and rides on whatever this machine is) including a Ranger (and this machine) Treasure Hunt that was totally awesome!!!
June and Malea
Winnie and Tukker
Klive driving like his hair is on fire
Cousin Trailer Sleepover!!!
(Andrew and I weren't invited to the slumber party, probably because we're TOO cool)
Caulder and Tukker. I don't know. You tell me.
The Babe giving Klive some fashion tips. "I wear my hat backwards so people know how hip I am. But you don't have a hat. Here, wear this hoodie like a toga. That sends a message to everyone that you are indeed a fashion icon, schooled in the arts of The Babe." (Direct quote)
Jess and the girls in the "Mountain Man Hut."
No caption necessary for this good looking couple.
Everything I know about love I learned from Grandpa Kyle, you know, the obviously very affectionate man we see in this picture. He's clearly trying so hard to reciprocate Grandma Sarah's hug.
And of course, what else would we do at Fish Lake? Fish! Unfortunately, Andrew and I had to learn the hard way that if you want to catch anything you have to go with Grandpa Kyle. Better luck next year Randrew! (Randrew is cool, right? Like Brangelina?)
There were lots of Ranger rides (and rides on whatever this machine is) including a Ranger (and this machine) Treasure Hunt that was totally awesome!!!
June and Malea
Winnie and Tukker
Klive driving like his hair is on fire
Cousin Trailer Sleepover!!!
(Andrew and I weren't invited to the slumber party, probably because we're TOO cool)
Caulder and Tukker. I don't know. You tell me.
The Babe giving Klive some fashion tips. "I wear my hat backwards so people know how hip I am. But you don't have a hat. Here, wear this hoodie like a toga. That sends a message to everyone that you are indeed a fashion icon, schooled in the arts of The Babe." (Direct quote)
Jess and the girls in the "Mountain Man Hut."
No caption necessary for this good looking couple.
Everything I know about love I learned from Grandpa Kyle, you know, the obviously very affectionate man we see in this picture. He's clearly trying so hard to reciprocate Grandma Sarah's hug.
And of course, what else would we do at Fish Lake? Fish! Unfortunately, Andrew and I had to learn the hard way that if you want to catch anything you have to go with Grandpa Kyle. Better luck next year Randrew! (Randrew is cool, right? Like Brangelina?)












Not as cool as Mole. BAM! Topped you Randrew!
ReplyDelete